Roasted Spice Crusted Turkey Breast
- 4-6 Pound-Boneless Turkey Breast
- To Taste-Chef Troy Back Rub-or your favorite
- To Coat-Pan Spray
- To Drizzle-Olive Oil
- Rinse turkey with cold water and pat completely dry.
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Season turkey with rub generously all over to coat.
- Warm a non-stick pan over medium heat and spray with pan spray.
- Drizzle a few tablespoons of oil in pan and place turkey in skin side down.
- Pan should have a slight sizzle, let cook until dark golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Flip and let cook another 3 minutes, flip and place in oven.
- Cook 30-40 minutes to internal temperature of 150 degrees, flip once or twice during roasting.
- Remove from oven and let rest at least 15 minutes.
- Internal temperature should reach at least 160 degrees while resting.
- Slice thin and serve.