Crispy Parmesan Portabella Fries
- 3 Each-Portabella Mushrooms
- 2 Cups-Flour
- 3 Eggs-beaten
- 1 Cup-Parmesan Cheese-grated
- 1 Cup-Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons-Fresh Parsley-leaves only, chopped
- To Taste-Kosher Salt/Black Pepper
- 1 Quart-Canola Oil
- Combine parmesan, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Preheat fryer to 350 degrees.
- Slice mushrooms into ½” slices.
- Dredge in flour, shake off excess and dredge in egg.
- Let excess drip off and place in parmesan/bread crumb mixture.
- Place in fryer until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove, drain and season with salt/pepper and serve.