Creamy Tossed Cole Slaw
- 2 Cups-Green Cabbage-shredded
- 2 Cups-Red Cabbage-shredded
- ½ Cup-Carrots-shredded
- ½ Cup-Mayo
- 1-2 Each-Chipotle Peppers-packed in adobo, seeds removed, chopped fine
- 3 Tablespoons-Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons-Canola Oil
- To Taste-Kosher Salt/Black Pepper
- In a large mixing bowl combine both cabbages and carrots.
- In a separate bowl combine mayo, chipotle, vinegar, oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Leave separate and refrigerate if not using immediately.
- Add a little slaw base to cabbage/carrots and mix to combine right before serving.
- Mix only enough to serve, cover/refrigerate for another meal.