Coffee-Ancho Chili-Cocoa Roasted Carrots
- ½ Pound-Carrots-end removed and peeled
- 2 Tablespoons-Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- To Taste-Chef Troy’s Back Rub
- Preheat oven/grill to 350 degrees with an iron skillet or oven safe pan
- Cut the carrots on the bias (at an angle) switching directions each time making a triangle shape.
- Place in a mixing bowl add oil and toss to coat.
- Season with back rub, liberally and toss again.
- Remove skillet from oven/grill; add the carrots with all of the oil and seasoning from the bowl.
- Place skillet in oven/top rack of the grill and roast, without stirring for 8 minutes.
- Next stir carrots and continue to roast for 10-15 minutes or until softened and starting to color.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.