Goat Cheese Crusted Sirloin served over Shrimp/Charred Corn Bisque
- Four 4-6 Ounce-Trimmed Sirloins
- To Brush-Olive Oil
- To Taste-Chef Troy’s Spice Mix-or kosher salt/black pepper
- 4 Ounce-Goat Cheese-crumbled
- 1 Recipe-Shrimp/Charred Corn Bisque-prepare according to recipe
- To Garnish-Arugula
- Preheat grill/skillet for direct heat grilling/roasting to medium heat.
- Preheat oven on high broil.
- If sirloin isn’t trimmed, cut sirloin into four portions.
- Leave out at room temperature while preparing or warming the bisque.
- Pat dry, lightly brush with oil and season with Spice Mix.
- Place over direct heat on grill or in skillet.
- Sear on both sides to slightly char, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove, equally distribute goat cheese on top of each and place under broiler.
- Let cheese slightly brown about one minute, remove and let rest for at least 5 minutes.
- In shallow bowls ladle in some bisque, place a sirloin portion in center and top with arugula.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil (or chili oil) and serve.