Cooked Radishes with Scallions
- 2 Bunches-Radishes-stem/ends removed, quartered
- 2 Tablespoons-Unsalted Butter
- To Taste-Kosher Salt/Black Pepper
- 3 Each-Scallions-sliced
- To Taste-Crushed Red Pepper
- To Taste-Fresh Parsley-leaves only fine chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add a large pinch of salt.
- Add radishes and cook until fork tender, about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove, drain and melt butter over medium heat.
- Add radishes, season with salt/pepper and toss to coat.
- Cook until starting to brown, about 3 minutes, add scallions and crushed red pepper.
- Toss to coat, place on a serving platter, garnish with parsley and serve.