- 6 Strips-Bacon-thick cut style, sliced into thin strips
- ½ Cup-Pecans-rough chopped
- 1 Clove-Fresh Garlic-smashed into a paste
- 2 Tablespoons-Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon-Dijon Mustard
- 2 Bunches-Broccolini-about 4 cups, rinse and patted dry
- To Drizzle-Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup-Turkey Stock
- To Taste-Chef Troy’s Spice Mix
Warm a sauté pan over medium high heat, add bacon/pecans and cook stirring frequently about 5 minutes.
Bacon should be cooked but not crispy, remove bacon/pecans with a slotted spoons and drain on paper towel.
Lower heat to medium low, add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add vinegar, mustard and whisk to combine, keep warm over very low heat, stirring periodically.
Toss broccoli with just enough oil to lightly coat and season with Spice Mix.
Warm a separate pan over medium high heat and add the broccolini.
Cook, stirring frequently, to slightly char, about 5 minutes.
Add Turkey stock and cover with a lid.
Cook until broccolini is tender, about 3 to 5 minutes, flipping at least once.
Remove lid and drizzle with a little of the warm vinaigrette, toss to coat.
Cook until most of the liquid has evaporated.
To serve, remove the broccolini with tongs and place on a serving platter.
Drizzle with a little warm vinaigrette, top with bacon/pecans and serve with remaining vinaigrette on the side.