Green Chili Turkey Salad Cranberry Sliders
- 4 Cups-Leftover Turkey-chopped
- 1 Recipe-Green Chili Mayo-see below
- 4 Each-Deviled Egg Halves
- 2 Each-Green Onions-thin sliced
- 2 Tablespoons-Fresh Parsley/Cilantro-chopped
- ¼ Cup-Roasted Pecans-chopped
- 10 Each Dinner Rolls
- 1 Cup-Leftover Cranberries
Green Chili Mayo
- 1 Cup-Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon-Dijon Mustard
- To Taste-hot Sauce
- ¼ Cup-Green Chili-canned, chopped
- To Taste-Kosher Salt/Black Pepper
- Combine mayo, mustard, hot sauce, green chili, salt/pepper.
- Place chopped turkey in a mixing bowl with mayo, onions, parsley, pecans and filling for deviled eggs.
- Chop white part of eggs, add to bowl and mix to combine.
- Half dinner rolls, top from bottom, and smear a little leftover cranberry on each.
- Top with green chili turkey salad, place on top bun and serve.