Leftover Cream Corn/Ham/Stuffing Casserole
- 2 Cups-Creamed Corn
- 1 Cup-Ham-chopped
- 3 Each-Eggs-beaten
- ¼ Cup-Parmesan Cheese-grated
- ¼ Cup-Milk
- To Taste-Kosher Salt/Black Pepper
- 1 ½ Cups-Leftover Stuffing
- Combine corn, ham, eggs, parmesan, milk, salt/pepper.
- Place in a butter casserole dish and bake for 15 minutes or until warmed through.
- Remove from oven.
- Crumble stuffing and top casserole and bake until golden and crispy, about 15 minutes
- Remove from oven let stand for at least 5 minutes and serve.