Beef Carpaccio with Peppercorn Mustard Sauce
- 1 Pound-Filet Tenderloin-one piece, center cut
- To Taste-Kosher Salt/Black Pepper
- To Coat-olive Oil
- To Taste-Arugula
- To Taste-Parmesan
- ¼ Cup-Dijon Mustard
- ¼ Cup-Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup-Canola Oil
- 1 Teaspoon-Black Peppercorns
Place all ingredients in blender, puree until smooth
- Trim any fat or silver skin from tenderloin, pat dry with paper towel.
- Leave at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat iron skillet over high heat.
- Lightly oil and season with salt/pepper.
- Place tenderloin in skillet, sear for one minute, moving every few seconds.
- Remove from skillet, let rest for a couple minutes.
- Slice thin and shingle on a serving platter.
- Drizzle with sauce, garnish with arugula, parmesan and serve.