- ¼ Cup-Buttermilk
- ½ Cup-Goat Cheese-softened to room temp
- ¼ Cup-Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup-Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon-Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Each-Chipotle Pepper-canned packed in adobo sauce
- 1 Tablespoon-Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley-leaves only
- To Taste-Kosher Salt/Black Pepper
- Place all ingredients in food processor/blender and puree until smooth.
- Place in covered container for at least one hour.
- 2 Each-Baking Potatoes-sliced thin, rinsed in cold water until clear
- 2 Quarts-Canola Oil
- To Taste-Kosher Salt
- Heat enough oil in fryer/deep pot half full to 375 degrees
- Grab a hand full of potatoes, shake off the excess of water and carefully place in the pot.
- Fry potatoes in batches until light golden brown about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove chips with spider/slotted spoon, place on paper towel lined baking sheet, immediately season.
- Serve with charred onion dip.