Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- 3 Cups-Russet Potato-peeled, cubed into 1” pieces, rinsed and dried
- To Drizzle-Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons-Fresh Rosemary-chopped
- To Taste-Chef Troy’s Spice Mix-or kosher salt/black pepper
- 1 Each-Lemon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Drizzle potatoes with a little oil, season with Spice Mix and rosemary, mix to coat.
- Heat an iron skillet/oven safe pan over high heat.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of oil to the pan and add potatoes once oil is smoking.
- Cook stirring occasionally until just starting to brown.
- Place in oven and roast until golden brown and cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir potatoes gently a couple of times during roasting process.
- Remove from oven, place on a serving platter, drizzle with a little lemon, olive oil and serve.